Monday, October 19, 2015

I have looked at my own mother's school website. It's actually quite basic. I see her personal contact information. I see what subject she teaches, which is 8th grade Georgia Studies. There are links to visit the school's home web page. She also has a little box where you can email any questions or concerns.
I plan on becoming a history teacher. In my classroom I plan on using a smartboard to play educational games such as jeopardy. I would also have my students tweet twice a week, interesting history facts related to the current lecture.
This week in EME 2040 I learned how to create a wiki page. It was quite frustrating at the beginning being that it was almost impossible to create an account. I also learned how to correctly choose a web site for a source of valid information. This was very helpful because I have papers that need reputable sources. The only thing I found undesirable was the wiki page. I could be old school, but it was quite confusing, yet basic.



1 comment:

  1. Though Wiki's are a great resource, they do often present challenge. I'm sorry you had so much difficulty signing up for an account, but I'm glad that it finally worked!

    ReplyDelete