Monday, September 28, 2015


I will be critiquing blogger. I honestly don’t like this website. It just looks so basic to me. I feel everything should be easy to find, and it is not. It took me about 10 minutes trying to figure out how to sign out. I believe it should be more user friendly. I feel it might cater to those who are used to visiting blog sites.

“Digital Citizenship is more than just a teaching tool; it is a way to prepare students/technology users for a society full of technology. “ I plan on teaching high school so in my class room I would make sure my students know what is inappropriate to search. I would also let them know my computer is linked to them all, so at any moment I could see what each and every student is doing.


Although I should have known this already, I now know how to easily do a hyperlink. It’s super easy and highly effective when using a computer. The only thing I did not like about the Newsletter Design was the stories. I honestly was a bit confused on what to write a “story” about technology.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Stephanie! You are correct that there are definitely some issues with Blogger, especially if you don't have prior experience working on blogs. Good critique!
    I'm glad that, for the most part, you enjoyed the Newsletter assignment. Despite the fact that you were confused about the technology story, you did a great job on the Newsletter. If you have questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me!

    ReplyDelete